Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Pictures From Home












Here are just more pictures that I've taken at home. I've definitely got a future Hawkeye here! It was really cute - the kids were just playing on the front porch one day with all of their toys, so I had to get a picture. The kids also love their new Cadillac a lot, and they play with it every time they go outside. Veronica really seems to enjoy the swing. I hear from lots of people that she can be the happiest baby at one point, and then all of a sudden switch to a temper-tantrum in seconds. The people at church told me that last week when we dropped her off for our marriage conference.

1 comment:

Jake and Jillian's Mommy said...

I love your new Cadillac. I bet that Evelyn & Charles love cruising around in that. Are you sure that your little Veronica throws temper tantrums? I don't believe it. She looks too sweet and innocent there. :)